chrisjuuuh polycounter lvl 6
Finished up this scene last night. Hope you like it. :smiley:

thanks for looking!

Replies

• brianmumphrey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    brianmumphrey polycounter lvl 9
    This looks great, saw it on the hand painted thread.  Awesome work!
  • chrisjuuuh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Addded some deconstruction shots and flats 

• jennscarlett
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It looks amazing! I love the textures and the lightning. Great work!
  • Shmigly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shmigly polycounter lvl 2
    Made an account just to comment here. I absolutely love this work and I love the style. Can you tell me a bit more about your workflow process in order to make this? I would really like to do some wow style work but i'm relatively new at all of this stuff. What tools did you use and most importantly what program you used to texture it?  Did you make the walls etc modular or just one large mesh? Really appreciate it.
  • chrisjuuuh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shmigly said:
    Made an account just to comment here. I absolutely love this work and I love the style. Can you tell me a bit more about your workflow process in order to make this? I would really like to do some wow style work but i'm relatively new at all of this stuff. What tools did you use and most importantly what program you used to texture it?  Did you make the walls etc modular or just one large mesh? Really appreciate it.
    hiya shmigly,

to quickly answer most of your questions. I didnt worry to much about modularity as i could simply build my scene in Maya and then import it into unreal without needing to reassemble it. the reason why it looks modular is to save on work. I modeled one sidewall leaning all the way to the centre of the hall, then mirrored it to create a hall section and then duplicated that down to create the hallway. that way i get most of the scene doone quite quickly. after that i filled up the end with a unique section and added in the archway leading off.

for the texturing i mainly use photoshop although im trying to incorperate 3d coat into my workflow more these days. but for painting the tiling images PS is definately still my favourite.  
  • lotet
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lotet hero character
    That is really sexy, recognized the location emidietly, :)   my only crit would be the roof hight is looking a bit short.
  • Xelun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xelun polycounter lvl 5
    Wow! Awesome! I really love it  <3