UE4 - Stylized Dungeon

polycounter lvl 7
Online / Send Message
RipNic polycounter lvl 7
Hi Folks.
Working on a stylized Dungeon / Prison Scenery, its gonna be in a 2D side scrollers point of view.
C&C are more then welcome

Here is a simple blockout done in Maya and a Test version in Unreal with some quick lights and post effects to it.

Replies

• Caiterade
    Online / Send Message
    Caiterade triangle
    ooo. Can't wait to see the textures :3
  • RipNic
    Online / Send Message
    RipNic polycounter lvl 7
    Hi Guys, sorry for the slow response have been busy with the scene but here is some progress at least :)
    Also what do you think , straight floor or the bar grid instead?
  • Fweddy
    Offline / Send Message
    Fweddy vertex
    I like the floor with the bar grid, it looks more interesting and less flat that way.
    It's coming along quite nicely, can't wait to see the final scene!
  • TOBSn08
    Offline / Send Message
    TOBSn08 polycounter lvl 4
    This looks great already :) Very modular. Also like the grid. Are you doing anything for the foreground? Right now it just cuts off. Or is that now in view?
  • jose.fuentes
    Offline / Send Message
    jose.fuentes polycounter lvl 2
    This is great! keep it going, can't wait to see it finish 
  • RipNic
    Online / Send Message
    RipNic polycounter lvl 7
    Hi Folks. I will try my best to keep a regular update. it is alot of work for one man army so doing my best:)
    Anyway I thought to share you some sculpts of the assets I am working with.

Also I am a fair beginner in unreal so every new thing I encounter is a challenge in its self.
    Never done lighting, then I have to watch some tutorials on that and so on . 

When I added the new pillars into the scene and tried a lighting bake session this thing occurred?

And here is some sculpts of the assets. Its a lot of modular building,duplicating models and copy uvs.
  • RipNic
    Online / Send Message
    RipNic polycounter lvl 7
    TOBSn08 said:
    This looks great already :) Very modular. Also like the grid. Are you doing anything for the foreground? Right now it just cuts off. Or is that now in view?
    Yea I will tweek the camera in the end and worst case scenario add more assets to fill out the gaps, But that is something I will do later on