Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Airship Interior Environment [Unreal Engine 4]

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Shyralon polycounter lvl 11
Hey guys,
It has been a while since I did a personal environment project.
After playing some The Order 1886 a while ago I figured I would build a airship/zeppelin interior environment with a slight steampunk touch.
Inspiration mainly comes from The Order with some additional influence by 1800s trading ship interiors as I want to create some kind of freight room.

Not too much progress yet, but I figured I would start getting feedback as early as possible.
Currently I have created a modular set of steel structures which will be the base frame of the ship and some smaller assets.
Next I plan to whitebox a few of the bigger assets before continuing with the asset production.
Lighting so far are just some mostly random lights just to test how the materials behave, will be redone entirely once I have everything blocked out a bit further.

Replies

• Shyralon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shyralon polycounter lvl 11
    Worked a bit more on the scene and did some blockouts.
    Especially the cloth planes at the sides are only for general shape and will receive a proper sculpting/texturing pass.
    Also created some lamps (still need to be textured) and worked a bit more on overall atmosphere.
    Might be a bit too colorful at the moment but I can still adjust that later.