Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters / Gemma Arterton

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
OutsideLane polycounter lvl 3
Hello folks!

This is my first post on this page and i'd like to share a personal project of mine that i've been working on and off for a while.

I really want to push myself here, going for a realistic hero game character and it would be great if you could give me feedback on how things look so far.
Especially the likeness needs improvement and some fresh eyes can do wonders! :D 

So let's go, this is where i'm at right now - belts, buckles and laces are to be refined next.
I want to bring in the fabric details and textures in Substance Painter; the hair is a placeholder at the moment.

I already went ahead and made the gun as a small project itself, just because i never did a weapon before :)  Rendered in Toolbag3

The most important part at last. I've worked back and forth multiple times and i see her likeness coming to life slowly but surely.
I started to work a bit on her skin texture in Substance Painter to see how it would read on the low poly head, but as i said: i really wanna push myself and get as realistic as i possibly can with her head (might do a higher poly kinda cinematic version for close up shots aswell).

These ZBrush viewport grabs have no perspective; the Painter Iray render has a FoV of 15.

And a wireframe for good measure :D 

I hope you like it so far and i am grateful and excited for any critique, tips, thoughts you might have!

Cheers!

Outsidelane

Replies