Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Digital Sculptor for 28mm Wargaming Models

amwatts
null
Offline / Send Message
amwatts null
Hi!

I am looking to produce some models meant for 3D printing and eventually resin casting.

Below is an outline of my project with some more detail to help you respond with a work/budget estimate. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

Project Outline

I would like to produce a range of 28mm premier league style soccer/football players. Here are the details:

- 28mm scale “to the eye”
- 5 poses of regular players with a socket to accept a separate poseable head
- 1 goalkeeper pose with a socket to accept a separate poseable head
- 10 heads on a sprue to fit in the bodies featuring a range of hairstyles, but avoiding direct likenesses of living players
- 1 ball
- small integrated base for each pose (enough to attach the model to a separate larger base)

I will be handling printing and casting and will only require the original files, and print-ready files. I will provide reference photos with some pose ideas and uniform details.

I will retain all rights to the models but you are free to use images of them in your portfolio, etc. Photos of finished painted models can be made available if you wish.

Here is an example of the level of detail and quality I am after:

http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?category=modern-& post%2dapoc~modern-adventurers

Please provide an estimate for your time, method of payment, etc. I am happy to provide a deposit if your estimate is accepted. I am open to either hourly or flat rate, but flat rates are preferred.

Thanks again!