Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for 3D Artist

Hey Guys!

My name is Austin, for the past year myself and 4 other guys have been working on a project. Our team consists of 2 programmers and 3 asset developers.

The project is a mod for the game Arma 3. The models have to be in the poly range of about 5-20k range. A few of us are currently learning how to use Substance Painter so we can create better looking textures, we believe if we make better looking textures it will take away from the lack of detail in the models. 

We are currently working on our 3D buildings(using blender) and we hope to grow our 3D artist team in hopes that we can get our project done sooner rather than later. 

If there is anyone that feels like they would like to help out in our project, join our team, make some new friends please feel free to send me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP. If you could include some of your past work in your message that would be great also! We really appreciate anyone that is willing to help out.

Cheers,
Austin

Here is a picture of one of the buildings we just finished and have to texture, so you can get a feel for the amount of detail they will have: