Home Full time/Part time work

[PAID] [Full-Time] Artist wanted to become one of "Those Awesome Guys"

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
xelu polycounter lvl 2

- CLOSED -

YOU, yes you! I know you are an awesome 3D artist, don't you try hiding that! So here's the thing, let's work together... But before that,

Hi, I'm Nick, the founder of a little game development "studio" composed out of people from all over the world called "Those Awesome Guys". We are a bunch of weirdos working from our living rooms on our own schedule trying to make experimental games in the process.

We're looking for an - awesome - 3D Artist to fill in a full-time paid spot for an unannounced title (you see, things sound much more professional if you say "unannounced").

That being said, check out what we worked on before.

Visual Style

You must be able to create low poly 3D models from concept art with a simplistic, simple shaded, cartoony style. That includes organic models for humans, props and indoor and outdoor environments.

Check out these environments and also these actors.

Requirements

• Ability to recreate low poly 3D models from concept art
  • Good topology
  • Organized workflow with clean naming conventions (asdfjbgerig2.obj is not acceptable)
  • Familiarity with how game art works
  • Experience with both organic and environmental models
  • Humor darker than a scene with no light sources

Bonus points (in form of monies) for:

• Familiar with Unity
  • Texturing skills
  • Animation skills

• Summary

• Spot: 3D Artist

• Type: Full-Time

• Duration: Indefinite (you get to keep your soul)

• Payment: PM / Email me for more details

Contact

If you are interested in the spot, PM me here or shoot me an email at nick@thoseawesomeguys.com

We don't really care about diplomas or other pieces of paper, we like to see actual models you've worked on. So as a famous floating space head once said = "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT" =

- CLOSED -

Looking forward to seeing those Emails and PM's :D Keep being awesome!

~ Nicolae Berbece (Xelu)

Those Awesome Guys