Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Recruiting Digital Artists (3D and texture) for Video Game Project(Revenue from Patreon)

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
TomoyaHamasaki polycounter lvl 7
We're building a team from scratch, as such we're looking for like-minded individuals who wish to step into the gaming industry and make a name for themselves. The project in question is a learning experience, aimed at propelling all of our skills and readying a fully functional game engine ready for full-scale development.

We are currently seeking environmental and character 3D modelers. The project we're developing is most definitely significant that will only have it's details shared upon direct communication with me. We have a limited number of modelers on our team whom are also limited with time, we are looking for more to fill the big gap in 3D development we currently have due to time constraints! We are taking this project with the utmost seriousness and with 100% dedication. It will also serve as the baseline for future projects. If all goes well, the dream is to pitch this unique product to a certain company, but the core goal is to have a fully functioning, well-educated team and engine ready for the big project to follow this one. I know this is a relatively vague, but we want to keep this under wraps for very specific reasons. Anybody interested?

PM me through Polycount or email([email protected]) if you are interested. We'll fill you in the details once we get your message.

Replies

• TomoyaHamasaki
    Offline / Send Message
    We really do need modelers. We are working on other projects like mobile apps that can possibly generate revenue, allowing us to finally transform "unpaid" work to "paid" work, if you know what I mean. Again, if you contact me, I'll invite you to the team's Discord and we can discuss the details and discuss pay and how the future will end up.

I think whoever joins is going to enjoy our team and company a lot.
  • TomoyaHamasaki
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello everyone! We have enough 3D modelers at this point, so thank you for showing interest! HOWEVER; we are looking for visual effect artists that are good at developing particle effects and visual effects.