Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Quick 3D Mask Commision

null
Offline / Send Message
Zhekka null
Hello there I am looking for someone that can help me out with a little project I want to work on. I am trying to make a mask as a present for my father's upcoming birthday in March and I need help with getting a 3D model of it. It's a little mask design he made when he was active in the Air Force and I thought I'd try and surprise him with an actual version of one. I've done some work on CAD/AutoDesk but it was mostly architectural things and mechanical pieces, but never much smooth/round ones like what I'm wanting for this. I currently don't have any software to mess around with it to try and make a model of the mask myself so I'm reaching out to see if anyone can help me with this. All I would need is the file for the model so I can get it 3D printed and get to work on it.

Here is the picture of the mask he made that I want to try and make for his birthday. I tried up scaling/sharpen it a bit from his original but it came out a bit pixelated.

Obviously this is 2D so feel free to take liberties in adding your own personal touches in making it 3D since it's hard to tell exact dimensions/details. The nose I believe is suppose to be flat, I'd ask for more details about it but that'd ruin the surprise. Grey scale is perfectly fine for this as I'm going be painting it myself anyways. I can also provide a 3D scan of his head/face if it would help with dimensions.

Thank you for any help that I can get with this little project, I'm sure he'll like the gift.

Replies