Home General Discussion

CGI short question

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Starkist polycounter lvl 9
Hi,

I just recalled a cgi short I wantched back in the day, and I just cant find it anywhere partially because I dont remember the name or the author.

Perhaps, someone here remembers it and can help :smile:

Here's a description of what was going on:

I was a scifi short, where you see a train with arms on cables, on the train there's a kid with a robot who I think was also the pilot of the train, the robot went to listen to some french music I believe.
Then you see 2 assassins who jump on the train and try to assassinate the kid but the robot pilot manages to sve him, the train falls off of its cables to the ground, the robot and kid run towards some shelter thing.

1 assassin left that follows them, then the kid who is apparently the bad guy, tricks the robot pilot into sitting in a chain/machine that formats his brain.

The assassin has some "green orbs" kinda power that is helping him, but is locked out the shelter, as the kid has some telekinetic powers and he shuts the door behind the assassin.

Then a fight starts between the kid and the assassin, it seems pretty close, the assassin manages to cut off an orm of the kid, which reveals the kid himself is a robot, at this point the format is done and the pilot seems to come to help the kid, but then for 1 instant the robot plugs his music back in, and decides to shoot the roof of the shelter letting the green orb thing in and the whole thing explodes...

Anyways, sry for the long post, if anyone recalls what Im talking and knows where to find it, please help :D