Home Animation Showcase & Critiques

Sexy body turn Critique

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Green_Cheek_Conure polycounter lvl 2
Hello, I been working on a sexy body turn while laying down. I would love any critiques you could give!

https://syncsketch.com/sketch/128792#144733

Replies

• Green_Cheek_Conure
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Green_Cheek_Conure polycounter lvl 2
    Thanks for everyone who helped place notes! They were really helpful! Here is how far I got with this piece! Any critique's is always appreciated! But I don't see coming back to work on these piece for a little while. As I only have 1 computer and waiting for renders while doing nothing is insanely boring ha . . ha-ha

Admittedly there are 2 notes that I didn't follow threw with my animation.
    -The one at F43
    *Reason being I felt the animation locked the hand to much in one spot in such a complicated movement between frames 35-43 / The compromise I made for that note is to add a more way like motion to the arm traveling from point A to B and speed up the animation.

-The one at F93
    *I didn't feel that the posture would seem right if the body was pushed up that much as well as the sex appeal would be lost a bit in my artistic opinion(+ The whole animation of the body movement was pretty locked on keeping that final posture and I would have to redo like 80% of my animation to take account for it *Cough*main reason I didn't follow the note *cough* lazy I be *cough*.

But still I am immensely thankful for these notes. Without a doubt my animation improved greatly thanks to them!