Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Honours Props for Programmers

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Enalrem polycounter lvl 8

Hi Polycounters, for my Honours Graduation Project I want to make a prop pack focused on programmers, designers and general students that want to make games, but don't have the time or knowledge to make the art in their game. I want to do a small test to check whether people are interested, mainly students and teachers. Here is a link to the short survey (5 minutes) http://www.survio.com/survey/d/D5A8Q9E5Q2X8W1Y1A

The asset-pack will come anyway (for my own portfolio too), but I want to make it for a specific group. If I find out that programmers/designers don't need it, I'll know it too. I know that the prop market is really saturated, but that's why I am searching for a group that needs it and where I can specialize it for. 

Next I would like to ask you here what your ideas are about asset packs and if you have any critiques on this in general. In this topic I'm going to post my progress and I really would like some critique on that. Of course I already did a lot of research on this, but I want to collect personal ideas from the community.