Home Technical Talk

Knald Problem

artemis_studios
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
artemis_studios polycounter lvl 3

Hello,

I bought Knald recently and entered all the license key but Knald keeps having this on top of the program.
I have tried searching online for a solution to this problem but I figured a lot of the community members here use Knald and maybe knew how to get rid of this or if this problem is normal?

Thanks,

Replies

• wilson66
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    wilson66 polycounter lvl 8
    My version expires on Jan 1st 1970... if ever I decide to time travel and take my laptop with me, at least I will be able to use Knald a day longer than you.

Contacted support about it a week ago by email, no reply yet. Posted another question here in the Knald master thread some days ago: no reply.

This is not a good sign, and definitly does not build trust in the app or its community...
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wow, why give up so easily?

We have a dedicated Sticky for Knald, right in this same section. To get the developer's attention you should post in there.

You can also mention them to get their attention, like this: @metalliandy
  • metalliandy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    metalliandy interpolator
    Hi!
    Thanks for the ping, @Eric Chadwick

@artemis_studios @wilson66 For some reason I haven't been getting forum notifications for the master thread or only getting them sporadically. I will check my email spam for your email too as I dont recall seeing it in my inbox. I haven't intentionally ignored it or anything. :)

The date issue you are seeing is a cosmetic issue only and we are currently searching for a solution to it. If you both email your account details to support@knaldtech.com I will be able to manually fix the issue.

Hope that helps!
  • artemis_studios
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    artemis_studios polycounter lvl 3
    Hello @metalliandy ,

Thank you so much for the response. I was just worried that the "Evaluation" title possibly referred to only some options being available while others are greyed out or unusable. If this is the complete version then I have no problem with it expiring in 1969, which is hilarious btw.

Thanks Again.
  • metalliandy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    metalliandy interpolator
    Hello @metalliandy ,

Thank you so much for the response. I was just worried that the "Evaluation" title possibly referred to only some options being available while others are greyed out or unusable. If this is the complete version then I have no problem with it expiring in 1969, which is hilarious btw.

Thanks Again.
    Haha, no problem! Yes, everything should work the same as the full version :)