Offline / Send Message
Doodlok interpolator
This thread is dead

Replies

• Doodlok
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Doodlok interpolator
    Working on side for ortho view :D I didnt really plan to go full 3D so had to figure out lots of shapes on my way

• Doodlok
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Doodlok interpolator

Hello guys! 

Been practicing anatomy and lineworks recently, decided to come back and do quick color theme study. I usually don't work this way (I usually just start with color from the scratch) but I wanted some sort of variety with this, so decided to try overlaying painting..

I think I'll go with the original orange scheme, albeit it seemed too childish it might give even more of a twist in infected form. 

hope you enjoy and CC always welcomed :D 
  • Doodlok
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Doodlok interpolator
    Hello lovely people of polycount!

I was away for the lunar new year! Hope you're all having great 2017.

Had some new stuff to show ya, tweaked the suit design because I thought it was too power-rangery (not that it's bad, I just didn't think it fits the direction Im taking) and started sketching some thumbnails for my planned full shot! I picked 4 thumbnails that I liked.

For Thumbnails I think I'll go for either third or fourth one; I wanna make the scene quite playful, showing some interaction between this hybrid (machine -human) mainframe and its mechanical bodyguards.

Hope you enjoy and as always, critique welcomed!