Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Tejan

JLizzle
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
JLizzle polycounter lvl 9
Been working on this viking dude lately.  Wanted to take the opportunity to play around some more in Marvelous Designer.  I do plan on getting him textured and posed to drop into Marmoset ultimately.  C&C welcome.

Replies

• JLizzle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JLizzle polycounter lvl 9

I've been working on this guy recently.  Still a lot of things up in the air with him.  So I thought now would be a great time to get some C&C on the work so far.  I'm thinking of him as some kind of shaman or elder.  Definitely trying to keep him from looking too aggressive.  Looking to make the anatomy exaggerated and other worldly, but still believable.  I'm really interested to here what people think about the face in particular.
  • audi100
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    audi100 polycounter lvl 11
    hey i think looks pretty good so far, the face has an interesting structure.
    I think except from the beard he looks still kind of young tho.
    Elderly people usually have larger ears and noses. You could kind of take the antlers of elks as their ears.

So maybe play around with those facial features and size of his antlers, maybe adding some more asymetry to them. Also maybe have the transition from antlers to head more organic. old people usually have all kinds of things growing wildly (hair out of nose ears, all kinds of warts and stuff)