Home Freelance Job Postings

[Paid] Detailed slippers model compatible with Daz Studio

crushguy05
null
Hello everyone! 

I'm looking for someone who can create a 3D version of a pair of slippers for me. I will provide high quality reference pictures, because I'm looking for a pretty detailed model. I'm not looking for every single mesh wire to match the pair of slippers, but I would like it to be detailed enough that it still looks realistic when rendered up close.

I'm not sure how familiar with Daz Studio you have to be to understand what I'm looking for as far as surface selections, but I would like to be able to use the surface selector in Daz to select different parts of the slipper to apply shaders to (See crude photoshop below). That way, I can change the color of the slippers.

I would like the slippers to fit a character from Daz Studio (Victoria 7) so if it's not breaking any rules then I could try to send her feet as a .obj for the modeler to work around. If the slippers can be modeled in a way that I can edit an image to change the logo on the soles then that would be great as well. Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Replies