Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

League of Legends(Fan Art/Study)|Kno the Bone Transmutant

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
ManuelDeJorge interpolator
Hi! everyone! this is my first attempt on creating assets in League of Legends, I choose Kno the Bone Transmutant a yordle design by talented artist Esben Lash :) 

well this is my 2nd attempt also on modelling a yordle, I modelled some 4 years ago, I think, and its really bad xD 
here's by ref board

here's the first WIP in this process I tried to get the shapes, objects, fragments and combine them in one subtool for for easy adjustments on the proportion for fixes. I'm also thinking what color will suit on this character I've seen alot of yordle female design which their color ramp just Cyan to Violet, I picked the violet color I'll try to play on its attire maybe adjustment on color on its face, but before to do that I'll finalize this blocking and proceed to details, then continue this polypaint which I'm really excited with. xD lots of work and details needed to do on this stuff, also I might had a hardtime doing the rigging on this LOL xD  lets see.

I'll keep you updated guys on the process and outcome on this from sculpting, modelling, topology, texturing, skinning/rigging, animation, particles.

C&C are very welcome! I really need to dig on this one! 

Thanks! and have a good day! 

Replies

• ManuelDeJorge
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ManuelDeJorge interpolator

I just got a free time doing the quick poly-painting for this, just to map the specific details to paint-over soon when its reto-pology is done xD. 
    Hoping to have a free time to do topo on this, I bet this will be a really interesting character, its really hard to determine if its a male or a female xD 
    I really wanted to see its final output, awesome to see a yordle in action in a bloodbath on its warpath lol. 

C&C are very welcome!

Thanks! and have a good day!