Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

First Post in Years

triangle
Offline / Send Message
Ditch triangle
I have been slacking I realize, but I haven't posted on Polycount since before I graduated college.  I'm trying to throw together a quick environment and would love to get some critic and feedback.  I quickly got some models thrown together and prepared them to go into ZBrush, but first I want to finish populating the scene with smaller objects.   Feel free though to give me thoughts on things I should add, change or whatever you see fit.

Oh, and thanks for your time!

Replies

• X-One
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    X-One polycounter lvl 18
    Having been mostly a lurker myself, I'm trying to post more too with the new year. Right now you're so early in, it's hard to say anything. Everything is very stiff at the moment, but given that you really only have base meshes that's to be expected. 
  • Ditch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ditch triangle
    X-One said:
    Having been mostly a lurker myself, I'm trying to post more too with the new year. Right now you're so early in, it's hard to say anything. Everything is very stiff at the moment, but given that you really only have base meshes that's to be expected. 
    Hey thanks man, I plan on trying to post as I continue to different stages of the project.  I'll wish you luck that you continue to be more active too!