Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Shadow Demon Entertainment presents...

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
acealmighty13 polycounter lvl 10
I am not entirely sure where this post should go but I'm posting here, if an admin wants to move it elsewhere, feel free to do so.

I am with a new company Shadow Demon Entertainment(SDE) for a few years now and due to our circumstances, we are scattered across the nation with full time jobs, this has been something we've been working on in our free time.  We've attempted a couple different games and they failed or were dropped for one reason or another.  Last year at Gameacon in Atlantic City we went public with an alpha for Forbidden: Dark Rose.  It felt good to hear positive critiques and input on the title.  It's super early and we have a lot of work ahead of us. 

In this game you play as Ryan, the new kid in town.  He is talked into/bullied into spending the night at the abandoned mansion in town by classmates.  Stories have come out of this place that it's haunted.  This will be a first person horror game.  We are looking at the PT demo as inspiration.  No guns will be used throughout. At the moment, I'm not too sure what else I can or cannot share.  Once I find out, I'll add details when I can. 

https://youtu.be/ej5UXyo2ipI