Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Beyond Skyrim: Morrowind needs some 3D Artists

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
StarkChaser polycounter lvl 2

If you are unaware of what the Beyond Skyrim project hopes to achieve then Beyond Skyrim is a collaboration project where we aim to create all provinces of Tamriel in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, with each province treated as its own Elder Scrolls game. These mods will be packed with new content, new quests, and many monsters to slay... If you want to learn more about the project then check out our FAQ https://www.darkcreations.org/forums/topic/9521-beyond-skyrim-faq/

Each of the provinces have their own team. I myself am mainly part of the Morrowind team and we desperately need some more 3d artists/modellers for our project. Unfortunately we can not supply any financial reward for your services but this has been the way on the Beyond Skyrim project since it was started in 2011, every single one of our volunteers aren't paid a single penny. We do this for fun and the learning experience. Together we try to work as productively as we can and with your help we can make this project as best as it can be.

We host our project on a forum called Dark Creations https://www.darkcreations.org/ If you would like to be apart of the Morrowind team then either private message me on this site or you could also PM on dark creations (my name is StarkChaser on it). It would also be good if you supplied some examples of your work in your message as that is required to join Beyond Skyrim by default. We have a great community where we achieve what would seem impossible and have fun doing it. 

Now, you may be wondering, how can this benefit you? Well, in our project we have loads of 3d art and concept art students join the team so they can feel what its like to develop in a work environment. More advanced 3d artists in the team can also train you to make even better models etc and Dark Creations is the perfect place to start if you want to expand your portfolio. And last but not least, you will get to contribute towards a huge project which is well known and will go down in modding history. Our first content release from all of Beyond Skyrim is now in a beta testing phase, here is the Beyond Skyrim youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqQ5maGI-JzbbubDJ8Gg2Q where we post trailers and other development updates. Thank you for reading and I hope I will get to work with you talented individuals sometime in the future :smile: 

But what do we need from you? All we need is a bit of your time to make some amazing assets for us. Unlike a real company we allow you to work how you want and when you want. At the moment we haven't got any particular preferences for what type of models we need. if you are any good at modelling at all, we really do need your help. If you are good a producing architecture, flora, environmental pieces (rocks, cliffs etc), clothing, armour, weapons and anything else slightly fantasy-ish then you are absolutely perfect for our team.

Regards,
StarkChaser

Some examples of our work:

Replies