Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

NextGen Space Game (MMORPG) - Looking for Ship Design Artists & more

lazereth
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
lazereth polycounter lvl 6
Dear all amazing artists out there. This project is unpaid (at least until we go live...)

I'm bootstrapping the whole thing and building the game for iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod-touch), Mac and AppleTV. Its MMORPG so similar to EVE-ONLINE in some respects.

So to the matter in hand - Im looking for 5 distinct factions and the ships to go with each - Additionally I'm looking for some more elements. To give you an idea of the whole concept, this is modelling solar systems using Newtonian physics - This is ultra-realistic and the whole thing starts from our own solar system.

This is designed to be a game people play on and off via any device they have at that moment. The graphics and gameplay have to be top notch but gameplay is primary. There's a lot of work to be done and frankly its unlikely that one person will do it all - so Im looking for people that can work together, and share in what is to come.

This game is NOT built using Unity - its a custom graphics engine that I have made myself - So expertise with Blender (or the ability to export to dae/blender formats) is required. Additionally it helps if you have an iPad so you can experience your work.

If you are interested, please contact me at sam.colak (at) me.com with some work examples / ideas etc or questions - thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you soon !

Replies