Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Wip] Female Orc

Nimusho
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Nimusho polycounter lvl 2
This is a character I'm working on for a personal project. I'm still blocking out the anatomy and before I move onto armor and would like some C&C please...

Thanks

Face:

Full Body:

Replies

• Maxilator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Maxilator polycounter lvl 8
    Good work so far, I think you should make the lips form around the teeth more, right now they don't really look like they go into the mouth.
  • Nimusho
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Maxilator said:
    Good work so far, I think you should make the lips form around the teeth more, right now they don't really look like they go into the mouth.
    Thanks, I was trying to avoid having her bottom lip bulge out a lot, but the tusks do look a bit awkward just sitting on the corner of her mouth. 
  • Nimusho
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Minor Update

Still pretty low poly, but I tried to make the tusks look like they were actually protruding from the lower lip/jaw not just "floating" there.
  • Nimusho
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Another minor update, I've been pretty busy with work/school and haven't had much time to work on it. I adjusted the lips/tusks some more

• X-One
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    X-One polycounter lvl 18
    Although you haven't fixed the lips yet, the tusks now look like they're closer to the right spot. I would try and place them where the canines should be positioned. (They look pretty pretty close now)
  • Nimusho
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    X-One said:
    Although you haven't fixed the lips yet, the tusks now look like they're closer to the right spot. I would try and place them where the canines should be positioned. (They look pretty pretty close now)
    Thanks, I'm trying to avoid having her lower lip/jaw protrude out too far, but I guess its going to be unavoidable. Especially if I want it to look right, if I want to animate the face.