Home Artists Looking For Work

[LFW] 3D Hard Surface Artist (Junior)

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Dethling polycounter lvl 11

Hi there recruiters,

I'm currently looking for a junior 3D Artist Position (Hard Surface, Weapon, Prop, Vehicle...) in the game industry in a German speaking Country.

I'm currently working for Blizzard Entertainment in France as a customer support agent, but 3D Art is my real passion and so I plan to do a carrier change.

During my time at Blizzard I was able to get some great feedback from our artists as well as use our library to improve my skills.

I also planned and run several small projects here at Blizzard, including Data Analysis/Presentation, QA, workflow optimization, personal management and also planned and provided advanced trainings to other customer support agents.

I'm doing 3D art for six years now. My main Tools are 3DMax, Photoshop and Substance Painter, but I have also basic knowledge in Zbrush, Quixel, 3D Coat as well as the UE4 and CryEngine.

For all of my models I not only focus on the aesthetics but also in the authenticity, functionality and mechanics. This includes a clean wireframe/geometry, usage of textures (size and modularity) and the level and spread of details.

You can find some of my models on my portfolio at artstation.com:
https://www.artstation.com/artist/dethling

I would be available for full time work mid January 2017, so feel free to contact me.