Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Showcase of What I'm Working on

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Haytch polycounter lvl 9
Hey guys!, Not posted in a while, Been busy with work and whatnot. I started diving into Substance Designer these past couple of days And I LOVE IT!, At first I was turned away, But after a while you get used to a lot and I tell you now, It's amazing, I've been making all sorts of materials, barks etc for my foliage, level and just general stuff, Wanted to share with you some of the work I've done (using substance designer & painter)

Lets start with the Environment:

The Rocks & Tree bark in the Scene were made with Substance Designer & Painted the variations with Substance Painter, The Fog ( I know is a little excessive ) Was pretty annoying to get the correct colours for a sunset, If I turned the fog density any less than this the colour started fading out Overall I think I got the sunset and clouds to a Good standard. 

You can really See the Rock detail (Albedo) And Terrain Detail here, I'd love feedback though guys.

Sno I Started Thinking about Adding a Higher Area covered in Snow to really have some awesome Coverage (This is now just happening) So I've started diving into Substance Designer more to try create Realistic looking Terrains and Materials for the scene dressing...

This is the Result of the snow.

Now I Just Finished working on some bricks for a Tunnel to add an Underground system (probably derelict) near the lake.

And Some tiles for the Underground Subway part

The tiles were probably my favourite part, This really helped me understand a lot about Substance Designer.

This is my reference Shot & Node Setup.

So let me know what you guys think so far!, Whether I should keep on rocking or give up with this Personal Project (For portfolio only).

Cheers Guys, Looking forward to your Feedback!