Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Nightmare Harvest

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
stabile polycounter lvl 4
Hey guys, I'm working on this new character for a client. I can't talk much about him for now or reveal his final transformation ( wich is the coolest one) yet. So while I work on it I can give you his background. It comes from a dark and cold place full of pain, darkness and sacrifices. Erratic moves, bonecrack and infected tissue sounds are his main characteristics. And he feeds from nightmares and souls dust.

This is the progress of the character so far, if you like It and comment with critics I will post updates more often :)

Replies

• TheZaxer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TheZaxer polycounter lvl 9
    Nice man, after trying a skinny or anorexic character myself i know how difficult it is to make it look appealing. The head looks really great as well, i love the first i state the most personally. Good luck.
  • stabile
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TheZaxer said:
    Nice man, after trying a skinny or anorexic character myself i know how difficult it is to make it look appealing. The head looks really great as well, i love the first i state the most personally. Good luck.
     Thanks man, I really apreciate it. I hadn't much time on this one so I am not as happy as I would like to be with the anatomy but...

And about the head I also prefere the first one of those 3 showing there , but it is a transformation with 4 stages, and I promisse the last one ( secret for now) is really cool crepy stuff :smiley: 
  • stabile
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So I've been working a bit more on cleaning the high poly. I'd say it is almost there. Feedback and comments are wellcome :)

• cmc444
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cmc444 polycounter lvl 11
    Really cool shapes and forms. Looking forward to seeing more!