Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Programmer looking for small project to work on.

jojoofu
null
Offline / Send Message
jojoofu null
As the title suggest I'm willing to donate my time to a project. My primary goal here is to get experience working with a team and have a finished game under my belt.

Here are some specifics about me so you'll know better if I'm a good fit.

The engine I'll be using is Jmonkey which is an open source game engine built entirely in Java. This has the advantage of making it cross platform. The engine is also designed for 3d game. I wouldn't be qualified or able to work on a 2d project.

I'm a life long hobbyist and veteran programmer with over 15 years of experience and several languages under my belt. I recently took a liking to Java for it's universality. I plan on keeping it as my prime language for years to come.

I'm only looking for a small project such as a simple platformer or short FPS game. I work full time which leaves me only a limited time to work on side projects. I only want to be involved in the programming. I'm not good at story writing , model design or things of nature.

I have a few short videos of me doing some test on my engine if you want to take a peak at my youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe5VWeON4gVKvbeIzWUpwPQA