Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Warcraft 3 Rebirth (Modification)

kantarion
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
kantarion polycounter lvl 5
Guys i tried to figure out where to settle this topic,i read the forum but i came to conclusion its here.If i wrong direct me plz.
I came here to ask for help,our project Warcraft 3 Rebirth (modification of warcraft 3,in high definition manner) need an artist that is skilled in some image manipulation programs.Precisely,the mod is using world of warcraft,hots (blizzard) models and tilesets that look better than old one and replace them.
So the part where artist come is next: Our modeler will make a model from WoW/Hots files,and some parts will maybe not look enough HD,so the artist would draw/paint that texture on existing basement (or from begining if that not possible) and make it smoother.
Also since i am amateur in wc3 tiles,any resource help with tile resources would be great too.
Currently project has 1 member,and i am more like crazy fun doing wc3 tilesets rmk to help this guy with project.The artist would be like VIP and would do voluntary like we do,but when he/she join us,a project would became way more serious and then we could announce donations found.
When that part comes basically it would split on 2 parts,modeler and artist,and my part would be rly minor.
I put this topic here cause there will be payment for sure,but everything depends on donations.And if donation will be bad,i am not quite sure will that be enough or not to cover your work...Thats why this is semi pay/unpayed request...
For more info whats warcraft 3 rebirth,warcraft 3 reborn,and warcraft armies of azeroth plz inbox me ill explain you everything,send links to create a bigger picture whats warcraft 3 modding
Here is what we currently do,some models or tiles are old we didnt update yet :

http://wcunderground.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6399

http://wcunderground.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6424