Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mohitprajapati07 polycounter lvl 6
    This is my first zbrush female character need feedback 

• vavavoom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    vavavoom polycounter lvl 11
    Hi. first my obligatory disclaimer, i'm a novice myself, slowly learning too.
    i don't have any cred to back up my advice, but i hope it may help.

1. The head seems to arched forward. maybe move it back, so the ear lines up more with the shoulder.
    something like this..

2. The knees look very awkward. I'm sure if you have another pass at them, they could improve.

Hope it helps, keep going :)
  • Mohitprajapati07
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks buddy for your advice.i will do correction 
  • Sunray
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sunray polycounter lvl 7

Hey like @vavavoom (tagging you because i think this will also help you) i'm also a novice and still learning a lot. But here is what i changed because it doesn't look good/right to me.

The back looks the worse to me it looks like it's a plastic doll almost it looks like there is no skin. If your arms are down and you start to gather some skin undert and besides the shoulder blades. If you don't add this in your model it will look flat and your shoulder blades are to visible. But that's also because you probably looked at refernce of super skinny girls i added a bit more weight this will look more realistic. Because barely anyone is so skinny in the real world but i don't know if you are going for a super realistic model but i assume you do. you also made the vagina to high and the knees and the arms to short and i made the hands a bit bigger(but hands don't really matter since there are people with big and smaal hands but i liked them better this way). The blue spots on the last pictures are the places you need to work on. I aslo highly sugest if you have the money that you buy a one month member ship of https://www.3d.sk/ and download as much reference there as you can and after one month just cancel your membership(it's like 25 bucks). They have super good reference ofpeople from all angels. Here is one for example of a back

I hope this helped feel free to ask more if you want to and i will help if i can.

also i'm sorry if i made some mistakes in the text it's pretty late haha.

• Mohitprajapati07
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    OK I understood these thing it's very helpful for me. I am going seriously work on it after correction I will upload 
  • Sunray
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sunray polycounter lvl 7
    No problem happy it helped.