Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Programmer looking for Artist

Greetings Reader,

Who am I? -

My name is Nick and I'm 17 years old. I have a passion for programming since I was 8 years old when I began using lua for the first time. As a developing programmer I love to code and I can program in C++, A/F#, lua, sql as well as C# and Javascripts for Unity3D

About the game -

It's a survival game based on 3 principles made in Unity
  1. World Interaction
  2. Decision making that impacts the game
  3. Friendly playability
I've come up with a small design to give an idea of how it will play out. You will be placed in a world with few people, you get to choose a skillset upon creating a character which will determine how well you perform in certain situations. You can trade resources to Ai's to learn how different mechanics work (cooking, hunting, herbing). There are other features that I would like to list but they need to be pondered first. I will update the post with new ideas when they're polished.

What am I searching for? -

I'm searching for one or more individuals who would like to create a project from scratch. The purpose of this game is to challenge our own capabilities and create something we will be proud of. I'm seeking a 3D modeller or artist. If you possess either skill or any other that you believe can contribute to the project feel free to contact me. It's a major plus to bring a portfolio.

How to contact me? -

You can contact me in 3 different ways
  1. Skype - (Hejhej123321)
  2. Send me a private message
  3. Send me an email at Nickiaj@live.dk