Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for 3D Environment Artist and Character Artist

Hello,

I've seen a lot of talented people around here, and I figured I'd ask around for some help. I'm doing a very small third person multiplayer game, which is essentially a two-player hide and seek in a procedurally generated map. In order to create higher variety in the game's map system, I'm looking for an artist that can design, model, and texture about 7 different rooms in 7 various styles, which can be connected to form maps up to 50 rooms large. I have reference images and music which depict the different "areas" I'm looking for, which will be provided to applicants. Looking for realism in the environment.

I'm also looking for a character artist that can model, texture, and rig a character to fit an existing art style (mostly realistic, partially cartoon).

Unfortunately, this project is a labor of love and is therefore unpaid. The artists will still get credit, but due to the game using another large company's intellectual property, I can't make any money off of it, and thusly cannot pay anyone involved. This is also somewhat time sensitive, and would really like this done as early as possible.

Please send all applications or inqueries to sylux102(at)Gmail(dot)com.

Thanks for the consideration folks.