Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Need Half Life 2 Mod Team members

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Hi, I'm HydraHeight, Lately I have pondering on what I should do for a half life 2 mod... either make a sidestory of the black mesa mod in eli vance or kleiner's point of view or make a Half life 2 continuation of half life decay which I have decided upon... Since then I set a goal to release it by holiday 2016, holiday 2017, or holiday 2018... yet holiday 2018 won... but I can't meet that goal alone... with my sophomore year of highschool I would have to take a whole lot of breaks with studying... That's why I want to hire the best of the best or anyone with mod development experience... It would mean a lot to me if we release this mod for everyone in the steam community in order for it to actually become a playable piece of non cannon story arcs in the half life series... Thanks for taking you time to read this... steps to apply for the mod team: step 1: Compose a new email or create a new one step 2: in the to: box put my email: kylekasuboski@gmail.com step 3: title the email these words specificaly: DECAY TEAM APPLICATION step 4: IN the email say this: "Can I be part of the team?" Step 5: Show actual work pieces you have actually made in the steam workshop or communities. Step 6: Bingo! Welcome to the Steam Team Mod Team!

If you have any questions at all, Email me at kylekasuboski@gmail.com.

-Kyle (Steam Username: HydraHeight |Team Pyro| )