Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Character Artist - Freelance/Contract - Low poly/High poly - Organic/Hard Surface

AlexGabriel
polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
AlexGabriel polycounter lvl 11
Hello,

I'm Alex,
I thought I'd post my availability here, for anyone interested!

A few insightful comments about me below, which hopefully will hold in place for a cover letter :

- I've been doing freelance AND studio work from around 2013
- I do prefer working freelance and meeting new people and interesting projects
- I use Max, Zbrush, PS, 3D Coat and Substance Painter as my main weapons
- I'm a massive traditional art fan, because that's where I started my 3D modeling journey. I studied 2 years of life drawing at university and before that I took courses for several years.
- I enjoy working on characters the most, but I've modeled quite a lot of different asset types (furniture, cars, houses, clothes, shoes, animals, you name it)
- I enjoy working from concepts but I also enjoy doing concept art

I'll add my portfolio below and attach several shots of my work in this post (taken from my online portfolio), at the current moment, I am working hard on raising the quality standard of my portfolio, so this post will constantly be updated in the near future:

I am aware that I specialize in character modeling, but I do have plenty of experience with various models, so I feel fully capable of modeling and texturing anything you might need, even more so if it has that hint of artistic liberty :D

I must also mention that I would definitely prefer to work from the comfort of my own home, but I am open to any offer and quite flexible to a feedback based interaction that would adhere to any project as smooth as possible.

So, if you've got anything for my skill set, please drop me a line!

Hope I got all in, all the best and thank you Polycount for this opportunity.

Alex

Replies