Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Student short film project -

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
F11rst19 polycounter lvl 6
Hello my name is Sharif. I'm a student currently pursuing a bachelors degree in media arts and animation, but with a background of 6-7 years in 3d modeling and animation as a hobby. 21 years old and self taught and self driven. A little about me: I love learning new things, motivating others, and living life to the fullest.
Full range of programs I use or study
3ds max, Maya, Blender, Substance painter suite, Adobe suite, Toon Boom, Zbrush

- The project pitch is to have a short film- range of 5-10 min of a CG rendered film that consist of the following areas of study-  3D modeling + texturing, 3D and/or 2D animation, rigging,  audio, rendering and compositing, and  physic based dynamic simulations. These areas of study will be presented into the video.  After given a topic we will come up with an idea for the short film-

Brief outline of how the short film will work:   Topic chosen- ideas and sketches down- storyboard rough sketches down- artist begin to concept out models and animations etc...

The goal is to not only practice and work to achieve a full film with a team but add works to a portfolio to show others what we can do and have done. 
To be honest my goal is to work well with other artist and design a short film that is, or exceeds triple A quality. 

Looking to work with experienced students who are looking to work with a small team to improve upon their portfolio, video reel, skills etc...
Preferably artist who work in industry standard programs- 
(ex:)  Maya, lightwave 3d, Zbrush, substance etc 

Please for serious artist or students who know how to get the job done and willing to improve upon ones skills.
Please contact me through email:
Rifyork@gmail.com

Form of contact we will use:
Skype, email, discord, and text message(optional)

Looking forward to working with you

Regards

Replies