Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

The Division - Mission Art Dump [image heavy]

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Neoncypher polycounter lvl 9

Hi all!

I can finally share my work from Tom Clancy's The Division :)

I was a Senior Environment Artist on the Mission Team at Ubisoft Reflections. During my time on The Division, I was mainly responsible for the WarrenGate Power Plant main mission, from inception to completion. This included initial block-out, design, art direction, prop creation (Some individual props, mostly modular kits), prop placement and level dressing, outsource management, first pass lighting and many, many other things (a lot of bug fixing :)), collaborating with some incredibly talented people in Level Design, Lighting, FX, Sound, Animation and so on.

I also worked on the "Subway Morgue", "General Assembly" and "Rooftop Com Relay" main missions, initially as mission owner on "Rooftop Com Relay" and then as support for that and the others, assisting the mission owners with prop work (architectural elements, individual props, modular kits etc), level dressing, feedback, bug fixing and so on.

Working on something of this magnitude is a group effort, and I had some great help from my colleagues; Ben Armstrong, David Holland, Chris Hodgson, Dan Robson, Pierre Austissier, Pete Ryde, Julien Bretin, Laura Hutton, Harley Wilson, Mike Pickton, Adam Capon... to name just a few.

Some additional props used were created by other studios.

You can find the full collection and more on my ArtStation page

Higher res images available on my website

Thanks for looking!

WarrenGate Power Plant:

Props:

Replies