Home Full time/Part time work

Sledgehammer Games (Call of Duty) - Environments, Weapons, Characters, Lighters, UI Artists

Oppiewan
null
Offline / Send Message
Oppiewan null
Hi Everyone! 
We here at Sledgehammer Games (Call of Duty - Activision / Blizzard) are currently growing our studio here in the Bay Area. We just purchased the floor above us, and are expanding to our full capacity. We were established in 2009, so we have been slowly adding new family throughout the years while developing record breaking games. However, the time has come to become the team we are supposed to be, and this where YOU come in. We are currently developing a new COD, and we are currently in production mode. What that means is, we have a ton of new positions open for all of you amazing talents. We offer a very competitive compensation package, relocation, a world class team, training, upward mobility, FUN, and a new FUTURE in AAA games. 

Environments
Characters
UI Artists
Weapons Artists
LIghters
VFX
and more... 

If you are interested in learning more about us, we would love to chat with you. Please feel free to email me at patrick.bostwick@activision.com or apply directly at http://www.sledgehammergames.com/careers.

Should you email me, please be sure to have your portfolio links, and contact information available. 

Thank you all, and i look forward to speaking to you about your new future. 
Patrick Bostwick 
@Oppiewan