Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[UE4] Black & White Architecture

dawid3320
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
dawid3320 polycounter lvl 2
I'd like to share with you my ArchViz project which was finished at the end of the 2015 year (it took me 2 months). The main goal was to create interactive presentation for Virtual Reality , which will be focused on archviz branch. The whole scene contain about 125,000 triangles.Control is constraint only for using pad and 3d interface which allow to change  materials.

Here is the link for video presentation, which show all detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYBJ2x1uzsE

Hope you like it :)

Replies

• Zedblade
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zedblade polycounter lvl 10
    Looking pretty good. My only issue is the weird look of the black bricks. It just looks... wrong. Even if it's a perfect recreation of a photo reference it still doesn't look...right. Best way I can put it is that it look like it's wrapped in plastic.
  • samifira
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    samifira polycounter lvl 10
    Looks pretty awesome dude! Only glaring issue to me is in the first image, the wood on the side of the screen on the floor and roof, is pretty visibly tiled and mildly off-putting. Otherwise, I think it looks great! Great work!
  • dawid3320
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank you for all comments :)
  • delo3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nice work. Could you tell something about average framerate in this scene ???
  • dawid3320
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Scene was tested on GeForce GTX 760 (average framerate = 75 fps)
  • n4uj
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    n4uj polycounter lvl 5
    It looks really nice.
    I think that the garden is too bright given the weather conditions, in my eyes the lights seem a little bit faked.
    Also I don't undertand why the bedroom seems to be in a very high floor given the exterior image and the living room is just street level when they are both at the same level (I don't know if I explained it properly xD).
    It made me laugh when I saw the super cool house and then the air matress lol it looks like the owner is a single guy that just can't bother to buy a proper bed.
    I didn't really liked the UI font and the Matrix 0s and 1s behind. I think it would be better if you just change the font to a more futuristic looking one and get rid of the 0s and 1s.
    But don't get me wrong, in general it looks awesome :D
  • dawid3320
    Options
    Offline / Send Message