Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void storymode art dump

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
IxenonI interpolator
Hey guys,

Here is some artwork from Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void that I was fortunate enough to work on with the awesome storymode team here at Blizzard Entertainment. I`m going to post more pictures in the next few days.

To start out, here are some screenshots of the War Council Set.

More images for all of the models can be found on my artstation or in better quality on my blog. You can also get more info on my facebook page.

This is the Spear of Adun. The Spear is the main spaceship of the game and was a lot of fun to work on! Concept art for this model was created by Justin Thavirat! Make sure to check out my blog for more and higher resolution screenshots as well as my artstation.

Here are some shots of the ingame version. 

This is the Voidray. The design of this ship is based on the ingame model. We needed a lot of these on screen at times so the game model is fairly lowpoly to save on resources.

This is the Voidseeker. Zeratul uses this ship to travel between the different locations in the game. The design is based on the ingame model of the Voidseeker. The particle effects have been created by the Starcraft II game team.    

Replies