Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[UE4]Sci-fi Emergency Corridor

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Shrimp polycounter lvl 5
Hi,polycounters :)
This is one of my personal project.I use 3ds max made these meshes and use Quixel suite build all textures.The project rendered in Unreal Engine 4.10.0.Hope you like it.

Check the breakdown Here
http://80.lv/articles/building-materials-and-meshes-for-sci-fi-games/

My Artstation:https://www.artstation.com/artist/leesungwoo 

Replies

• Ged
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged interpolator
    looks great! would be nice to have some unique details to break up the repetition, even just a big decal here and there or a change in lighting on some of the panels
  • JustGarry
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JustGarry polycounter lvl 4
    Amazing work so far :) but needs one focal point, maybe at the back instead of the shutters type door, have a really sexy sci-fi door that draws the eye in and creates a focal point for the scene. 
  • Bill Lumbergh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bill Lumbergh polycounter
    really nice work going on here! loving it! wow!
  • samifira
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    samifira polycounter lvl 10
    I love these sci-fi corridor projects. It's always fun to see how people interpret the same concept. Great job!
  • PuaTua
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Is it possible to animate a 'walk through the corridors'...? For example (1)  20 seconds of camera in center of corridor, approximately 5 feet from the ground and moving toward the viewer so that the back wall gets smaller/further away over time..... (2) a shot of the doors closed, then they open... Remain in open position for about 10 seconds, then they close again...? Just curious how much you might charge for 20 seconds of HD video that I can experiment with in a video compositing program... Your reply will be appreciated.
  • RossC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RossC polycounter lvl 9
    I'll echo what Ged said:
    looks great! would be nice to have some unique details to break up the repetition, even just a big decal here and there or a change in lighting on some of the panels
    It looks incredible but having even some very small decals like numbering the panels could really add to the hallway.
  • Shrimp
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shrimp polycounter lvl 5
    PuaTua said:
    Is it possible to animate a 'walk through the corridors'...? For example (1)  20 seconds of camera in center of corridor, approximately 5 feet from the ground and moving toward the viewer so that the back wall gets smaller/further away over time..... (2) a shot of the doors closed, then they open... Remain in open position for about 10 seconds, then they close again...? Just curious how much you might charge for 20 seconds of HD video that I can experiment with in a video compositing program... Your reply will be appreciated.
    Yes,I have a plan do it.but the back side of the tool has too small UV set so it's can't be open for now.....

RossC said:
    I'll echo what Ged said:
    It looks incredible but having even some very small decals like numbering the panels could really add to the hallway.
    you are right,now I'm making some small props to break the repetition.
  • CarlK3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CarlK3D polycounter lvl 7
    Looks sweet! Great work