Scifi and hard surface is pretty uncharted territory for me. Hence the post.
This is my initial design. I didn't really have a concept just a laid back session in Zbrush.
- Have the helmet open at the nose intersection.
- A visor falling from the crown to protect the eye things.
- Eventually put a face in.
- Then emissive and lens flair the shit out of it.
- Who knows there could even be a body.
My plans are to finish up the dynamesh based on what you guys suggest, take it into 3dsmax and start splitting it into components.
Open to all ideas, tip, feedback etc. : )