Home News

I've got worms!

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18

Hey kids, it's that time again! Today we've got a few things for you game and art related.

• Worms Reloaded on Steam
  • The Force Unleashed 2 - New screenshots
  • Studio Joho animation

Worms Reloaded on Steam

If you're an avid Worms fan like myself, you'll be excited about Worms Reloaded coming to Steam tomorrow (August 26th, 2010). It was about 10 years since the last Worms game - Worms Armageddon, and Team 17 have come out with guns blazing on this new edition.

It's currently available for pre-order on Steam for a discounted price, and if you purchase the game before September 2nd, you'll receive Team Fortress 2 goodies! A new soldier hat and two Holy Hand Grenades (as seen in the picture below).

Some of the features of the game include:

• Campaign mode: 35 single-player missions as well as 30 more in the Warzone Campaign that is tuned for advanced players.
  • Bodycount mode: A survivor mode where you have a single worm and you face an endless spawn of enemy worms.
  • Online and local multiplayer.
  • Leaderboards.
  • A crazy amount of customisation to change your worm army's appearance.
  • A level editor.
  • And much more!

For more information, check out the Worms Reloaded page over at Steam.

The Force Unleashed 2 - New screenshots

There have been a bunch of new screenshots released for The Force Unleashed 2, which look amazing!

I loved the first game and the art was outstanding. Ranging from the expansive vistas, colourful alien worlds, solid character art and great visual effects. The second installment seems to deliver the same level of quality as the first, if not even better! But I'll let you be the judge.

The Force Unleashed 2 is scheduled for release in late October of this year. More screenshots and even videos can be found at IGN.

Studio Joho animation

Finally, I caught this video by the team at Studio Joho which is a spoof on Super Mario Bros. and why you shouldn't save the Princess. It's funny, clever and the animation is great, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coe94CS5P40

Relevant Links:

Replies