Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3D Modeller needed for a big project

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Skan polycounter lvl 3
Hello everyone on the Polycount forum. I am an individual who represents a developer indie studio. This is purely at the conceptual and design stages, however we are progressing very fast and we need your help. Below are the details of what we require.

The Project
Our project (game) is named Northern Lights and it is a story-based survival game in arctic conditions.
We are primarily searching for a 3D modeller (sculptor) that can use Blender/zBrush or any other program to design characters/animals.

This is currently unpaid work. However, any materials provided for the project will remain YOUR property so if you decide at any point you do not wish to be part of the project and want to take away any art of your own, we are perfectly accepting of that. If you want to take your work away and put it in your portfolio as part of a freelance project, feel free to, even if the game does not take off.
Despite this project being currently unpaid, it MAY become a paid job in the future should there be enough support to get it up and running. There is a big possibility you can get a royalty too.

The Team

Here is our current team:

Iordache Claudiu(me) - Marketing and team leader
Turcus Raul - Programmer and team leader
Iordache Cristian - 3D Modeller and team leader
Botond Ordog - Concept artist
Ahmed Fwela - Programmer (Networking)
Alexandru Gedea - Animator

What do we need?

As of right now, we are seeking only one or two voluntary 3D Modellers(sculptors) to assist us with designing the following models:

Siberian Tiger
Polar Bear
Deer
Arctic Fox
Arctic Wolf
Musk Ox
Snowly Owl
Arctic hare
Eurasian lynx
Stoat

Main character
Captain of a ship
A 3rd character (still to be designed as concepts)

We would like the models to have 4k HD Textures and PBR. If you can rigg/animate them too it would be awesome!

Thank you for reading this thread. If you are interested or wish to know more, please send me an email at: airman4444@gmail.com