Home Contests & Challenges Archives Killing Floor 2 - Guns 'n Gear - CONTEST HAS ENDED

[KF2] - Skin - Grave Digger

This is a weapon skin for the Crovel Shovel (A berserker's best friend).

We've been fighting ZEDs for a long time now, and over that coarse of that time we've seen many of our brethren fall victim to the ZED horde that plagues our homelands. With shovels, we dig graves for our comrades so the may rest in peace and be honored for their sacrifices, or that's what we tell ourselves...

We've dug so many graves now that our shovels have become worn and rusted, abused from the constant use of digging graves. Some of us question why we even fight, all it seems to do is create more graves and pain in our hearts. The burden of the dead is a heavy burden to bear on one's soul...BUT I SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Brethren, turn your burden into rage, let it burn in your souls as we descend ourselves upon the ZED horde! Let it consume you as you break down into insanity!

Raise your shovels brethren!

Paint the faces of our fallen upon your shovels, as a reminder of what they died for! Let their spirits carry you into battle as we paint the land red in the blood of ZEDs! For no longer will these shovels be used to bury our dead, but the dead of the ZEDs!!!

- The First Grave Digger

Okay, back to the skin, the inspiration of this came from some of the stuff that was laying around my home such as my favorite shovel and Shakesphere - my desk prop skull (Not to be mistaken for Shakepeare).

[IMG][/img]IMG_20150921_144151_910_zpsb2ocmfaj.jpg

[IMG][/img]IMG_20150921_144340_986_zpsboahta8o.jpg

IMG_20150921_144403_189_zpsd51cmwqh.jpg

Grave Digger Skin - Work in Progress
[IMG][/img]Early%20Progress_zpsgmwryxx7.jpg

Replies