Offline / Send Message
Yogensya polycounter lvl 9
Latest Update:

- Added some lipstick text
- Added a bit of dirt in some areas

buCczXT.jpg

Hi!

Crossposting from reddit!

I'd like to ask for some help detailing a fanart wip of Harley's Bat from the movie Suicidal Squad I'm doing for fun. Some time ago I had in mind to model the one from the latest Batman videogame, but after seeing the trailer I had to go with this version. :)

The model is pretty much done, here it is in current status:

WAvFk0s.jpg

Known issues:
- I have to align the blue diamonds with the "good night" text correctly
- Need to tweak some colors to keep it darker
- Small text is still just a test

Main reference for those who don't know haven't seen the trailer:

p4Ds3a8.jpg

These are the other decent res I managed to find. Does anyone have better pics of the bat by any chance?

Or suggestions on what to write on it? Since at this point I'll probably have to make it up and fill it with some random Harley quotes. As for quotes these are the ones I have in mind so far, let me know if you know better ones. :)
- You lock up the weirdos, the crooks and the geeks!
Yer a hero to all of the boys in blue -
But this time, PUDDIN, the joke's on YOU!

- Hush, little baby, don't say a word
Momma's gonna kill for you
the whole damn world.

- Aw, c'mon Puddin - don'tcha wanna rev up ya Harley?VROOOM VROOM!

- Jingle bells Bratgirl smells, Birdboy laid an egg! The batmobile lost a wheel and Puddin got away!

- I’m rubber, you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off me and makes a six-inch-diameter exit wound in you.

- I know what you think of me. You think I’m just a doll. A doll that’s pink and light. A doll you can arrange any way you like. You’re wrong. Very wrong. What you think of me is only a ghost of time. I am dangerous. And I will show you just how dark I can be.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks for checking by!

Replies

• Yogensya
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Done a few tweaks... (See top post for sketchfab):

- Redone wood
    - Added most of the text
    - Tweaked base colors
    - Cleaned seams a bit

0HrlYQf.jpg
  • wakkamis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    wakkamis polycounter lvl 15
    Great looking prop! Looks like she may have scratched something out / written more words in red sharpie just above the blue diamond design in the screen cap. Cant make out what it says at all though.

Keep it up!
  • Yogensya
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here' today's update, pretty much done know, should probably play a bit more with the dirt. Also considering redoing the Gloss since it's a bit messy at the moment.

buCczXT.jpg
    wakkamis wrote: »
    Great looking prop! Looks like she may have scratched something out / written more words in red sharpie just above the blue diamond design in the screen cap. Cant make out what it says at all though.

Keep it up!

Thanks!

Yeah some of the text seems to be lipstick or something like that, I added some of it today. :) Can't be all seen in the render but here's an Artstation link with Marmoset Viewer.