Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] - Hard surface and Enviro Modelers

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
ironbelly polycounter lvl 9
We're expanding our 3D team again please send over your linkedin profiles and portfolios to talent@ironbellystudios.com

We are currently looking for modelers that fit the following reqs:
  • 3-5+ years of experience
  • Advanced PBR skills and experience
  • Self-Driven and organized
  • Ability to work well with remote teams
  • Ability to jump between a couple different projects if needed
  • Well spoken english
  • North/South American or European for minimal timezone differences
  • Must be a full-time(40hr/week) freelancer, we are not looking for people that moonlight on top of working a full time desk job somewhere else.

On top of the above we would love for you have a passion for Weapons, Vehicles, Props or Environments (or all of the above) as that's where we'll be focusing.

Thanks a bunch and looking forward to chatting with you soon

Replies

• ironbelly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I wanted to thank the community for sending in so many great applications, we really have been able to expand our hard surface team for a couple huge projects because of the outpouring of interested folks here.

The majority of people writing in have been part time freelancers so while it does allow us to keep up with the production better than before what we are looking for now is a few key folks who are full-time freelancers and have the potential to start with us and work towards full time positions.

Thanks everyone and can't wait to hear from you!
  • ironbelly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    We are expanding our 3D team once again so I would love to see some kick ass portfolios in my inbox this week.  Same req's as above, can't wait to speak with you soon!!
  • ironbelly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message