Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Shadow Warrior characters

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Levus polycounter lvl 11
Hey guys!!

This time I would like to present some characters that I've made for Shadow Warrior game developed by polish game studio Flying Wild Hog.
Game is already available for PS4, so you all need to play it:)

Color renders are lowpoly with a little touch in photoshop;)

c&c are very welcome as always,
cheers!
Levus

xing_color_01.jpg
mother_promo_01-copy.jpg
mezu_color_01.jpg
gozu_color_01.jpg
birdman_promo_01-copy.jpg
berserker_promo_01-copy.jpg

Replies

• Levus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Levus polycounter lvl 11
  • dimosM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey man these are looking really great. The only thing sticking out to me is the triceps on both the big wrinkle guy and the horse-like dude. I think some more indication of the common tendon would look nice. Other than that, wonderful job, keep it up :)
  • Jack M.
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jack M. interpolator
    Very nice work. I really like the excellent blend between high and low frequency detail. Very well balanced characters in my opinion.

You have some really nice rope work on your larger creature. Could you explain your process (If you are allowed of course).
  • Levus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Levus polycounter lvl 11
    Hey!

Thanks for comments!

DimosM - About triceps, problably you have right, I'm still learning anatomy all the time. Will take a look for this region for my new characters, thx!

Jack M. - Rope work was a simple curve brushes in zbrush. I have made a tileable part and just draw it over the model, then some fixes with move brush, that's really all.
    If I remember, there is a tutorial on zbrush central about curve brushes, by Joseph Drust, very clear and awesome material.