Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

In need of an animator for character animation, FPS

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
odium polycounter lvl 18
Hey guys,

We have finally, after a very long road, got to the point now where the game is working, and just just "works" ingame rather than in odd hacks or tricks. That means that now, I'm looking for a decent animator to help us bring our world to life, or more importantly, our characters.

Our characters are already rigged, but due to a change in how the animation system is set up now, will need to be animated correctly. We never really got many animations done before anyway.

So, I'm hoping that there is somebody here that can help me, because theres a lot of talent I see on these forums. Maybe some of that can help us out?

Again, our characters are rigged, and only require the one animation set, i.e. only one model is animated. Models are completed and to scale, and can be dropped into the engine and seen right away. We just need the anims. :( Models are Md5Mesh and MD5Anim, and as such means that animations are saved to their own file. Compilers exist and work, but we are in the position where we can create our own if needed to help you out.

Thanks guys, hope to hear from somebody soon. I just got married, so getting back into OverDose work is my new priority after a little time away.

You can contact me either on here, PM, or via email/Skype at odiummsn@hotmail.com

Thanks all, have a good new year.

mdr_infiltrator_2.jpg

cmc_fieldops_1_large.jpg

odmp1_update_1.png