polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
katana polycounter lvl 14

Replies

• skyline5gtr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    skyline5gtr polycounter lvl 9
    interesting , but not a fan of that music was very over dramatic for what was being shown. Funny seeing Helena Carter as a hero character lol
  • The Mad Artist
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The Mad Artist polycounter lvl 13
    I might be in the minority, but I actually really liked Maleficent, as far as some of their live action remakes have gone. This looks pretty straight forward and close to the original, I'll say that.
  • Autocon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Autocon polycounter lvl 15
    I enjoyed Maleficent as well. But I enjoyed it for the total 180 take on the fair tale. This is just standard Cinderella.

I would love to see more Disney movies told from the point of view of the "villain". Giving a chance to humanize them and show there motives why they are seen as villains. Its a fun twist of what we grew up with.
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Brian "Panda" Choi high dynamic range
    I got a ever slightly cheeseball feel from this one.

But perhaps, for the first time in forever, I don't have to be afraaaaaiiid

of a real-life Disney movie that feels just a-oooook!

Maybe this one is different.

And makes the sun shine bright!

For the first time in forever.

I might watch it that night.

Man, Robb Stark is looking mighty fine.

And I like Lily James' face.
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    Autocon wrote: »
    I enjoyed Maleficent as well. But I enjoyed it for the total 180 take on the fair tale. This is just standard Cinderella.

I would love to see more Disney movies told from the point of view of the "villain". Giving a chance to humanize them and show there motives why they are seen as villains. Its a fun twist of what we grew up with.

Maleficent is not considered canon, FYI. As far as Disney are concerned she's still considered one of the most evil villains in their backlog.