Home Quixel Megascans

SOLVED: Installation Issues (Only one machine?)

StormyBA
polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
StormyBA polycounter lvl 8
I'm having some issues getting Quixel Suite (Freelance Addition) installed at home.

Right now I have installed and used my licence on my work machine for day to day use but I was also hoping to get the software installed at home to use on personal projects or just generally working from home.

Most software I have used in the past has allowed a licence to be installed in two different machines, IE home + work but I cant find any information about what the deal is with Quixel, is it only one machine or is it and issue with my install at home?

It's spitting out some codes when I enter my licence, i've sent these to customer support but have had no reply. I've also asked on the Facebook page with no reply.

It's a bit frustrating, I wanted to spend some time at home learning how to use this bad boy but currently can only get it installed at work!

Fix
Glad you wrote in. The process for users to use one license on multiple machines is fairly simple :)

1. Go to http://quixel.se/login
2. Copy license key( you should maybe write it down somewhere safe)
3. Click on Reset button

Now your license is available. It can be activated on any other system by downloading and launching the tool. Please know that at one time the key is only available for one computer. To be able to use the license on multiple computers at the same time you need to buy another license.

Let me know if this works for you.

Replies