Home General Discussion

Do you want to Win Maniaplanet Beta 3 Keys ?

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
Cathodeus polycounter lvl 14
Hi all Polycount members ,

You can win 3 beta keys to "Maniplanet Beta 3" --> Some new cool stuffs are incoming there.

How to win :

-Answer correctly to those 3 questions in this thread and add your Maniaplanet login next to the answers :

1. What are the 4 weapons in shootmania ?
    2. Wich company is developing Maniaplanet ?
    3. Wich game did they made before Shootmania and Trackmania ?
Please add your Maniaplanet Login next to those 3 answers or your answers will not be accepted even if they're correct. [We need your ManiaPLanet login in order to provide the "Beta3 Keys".

-Winners will be randomly selected the 4th of April.

Replies

• Cathodeus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nobody interested ?
  • Flight
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Flight polycounter lvl 10
    What is Maniplanet?
  • Cathodeus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    http://maniaplanet.com/

Shootmania [Fast fps - Esport] & Trackmania 2 [Car game - ESport] and Upcoming Questmania.

All those games are sold with a level editor [Different from Cryengine and UE4], Inside this editor users will find lego bricks [Piece of level] and with it they can create their own level and content.

All the "User content stuff" are shared trough "Maniaplanet".

That's really intresting to me, and their future is bright.

I was working for this company 2 years ago. I'm part of the Beta actually and we can give 3 keys. So if you're intrested Google the questions.

If you like FPS and crazy stuff you can try Shootmania and Trackmania. You will probably love it.
  • Cathodeus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVUFv8QwmUY --> Shootmania Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8520Xg28-MI --> Trackamania 2 Canyon Educational Trailer. [You can see the level editor Inside].
  • cptSwing
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cptSwing polycounter lvl 11
    Trackmania can actually be a lot of fun, especially on tracks you make yourself!

Shootmania on the other hand was ... "different" ;-)
  • Cathodeus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Trackmania do have 10 Years XP while Shootmania is 2 years old. Things evolve.
  • NegevPro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NegevPro polycounter lvl 4
    Trackmania and Shootmania are both great games, although personally I just play Counter-Strike and Quake 3 to get my competitive fix. I definitely recommend both games to anybody looking to try something new though, Trackmania has a free version on Steam also.
  • ketrab
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Heyo.

I'd like to test new MP's update.
    Here is the answers:
    1. 4 weapons is: Rocket, Nucleus, Laser, Arrow.
    2. ManiaPlanet is development by NADEO (but NADEO was taken by Ubisoft in 2009 year).
    3. I heard the first NADEO's game was Virtual Skipper, but I think you wanted to know what was created in ManiaPlanet before TM and SM. Before TM and SM, was made QuestMania, but work has been refrained and QM will be in MP, when ShootMania cease to be on top.

Greetings - ketrab.
    MP login: dragon.axe
  • ketrab
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cathodeus wrote: »

You can win 3 beta keys to "Maniplanet Beta 3" --> Some new cool stuffs are incoming there.

How to win :

-Answer correctly to those 3 questions in this thread and add your Maniaplanet login next to the answers :

Please add your Maniaplanet Login next to those 3 answers or your answers will not be accepted even if they're correct. [We need your ManiaPLanet login in order to provide the "Beta3 Keys".

posting don't works
  • ketrab
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cathodeus wrote: »

How to win :

Heyo.

Here is the answers:
    2. ManiaPlanet is development by NADEO (but NADEO was taken by Ubisoft in 2009 year).
    3. I heard the first NADEO's game was Virtual Skipper, but I think you wanted to know what was created in ManiaPlanet before TM and SM. Before TM and SM, was made QuestMania, but work has been refrained and QM will be in MP, when ShootMania cease to be on top.

Greetings - ketrab.
    MP login: dragon.axe
  • ketrab
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Heyo.

Here is the answers:

Greetings - ketrab.
  • Cathodeus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ketrab won a beta key as he provide the good answer via private message but i can't answer him by private message as his mail box is full ... Ketrab can you provide me your mail by private message please.

Cheers.
  • loli
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    send a pm but i'll post my Mp login name here as well
    lolig
  • loli
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    well to be honest you can give away these keys to anyone now you know? since ketrab posted all answers in the topic....