Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Emerald-shine

emerald-shine
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
emerald-shine polycounter lvl 4
While I may not have allot of modeling experience, I do have a bevy of 2D art experience. Here are some past works of mine. I would greatly appreciate any critiques. Please just tear em apart, if no one tells me whats wrong I'll never get better.

Also, would anyone consider my work suitable for comercial use? I have thought about offering commisions but always had a complex weather it was worth paying for or not.

wolfconceptartSmall.png
Concept art for my White Wolf.

1245_xbox_360overlord3coverreduxSmall.png
My dream game Overlord 3. This was inspired after playing overlord 2 from Triumph studios. I loved that game so much I designed a whole cast of characters and enviroments. If I had the resources this would be the first game on my list to make. This piece is pretty much a complimation of other works to form a game cover.

coloursstylewispsfinished.png
Sonic Colours render. This was part of an art colab upon a time that unfortunatley never panned out. I attempted to replicate the 3d renders used to promote the game as close as I could.

breezehillconcept-1.png
concept art for a Sonic fangame I was working on at one point.

scan0004.png
Guess which fandom Im a part of? This is a very old one. My personal gripe on this is that background or lack there of. Its way too empty.